<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>House Of Prog | Dan Burke | Activity</title>
	<link>https://houseofprog.com/members/dan-burke/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://houseofprog.com/members/dan-burke/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Dan Burke.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 17:30:51 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe5d492e01a5cec33d5398c5739ed97f</guid>
				<title>Dan Burke posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://houseofprog.com/blog/2016/07/30/leonardo-pavkovic-of-moonjune-records/#comment-27</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jul 2016 15:44:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Still cleaning my vinyl as I listen to my favorite record label dude, Leonardo!! You hat fetishists should listen to this great Slapp Happy song as you try on different chapeaus: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYzQrfz8g2o" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYzQrfz8g2o</a></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://houseofprog.com/members/toohoppy/" rel="nofollow ugc">Toohoppy(Rick)</a> wrote a new post The Vinyleroes are proud to announce that Leonardo Pavkovic will be joining the madness known as Vinyl Confessions, Leonardo is the Founder &amp; Owner of MoonJune Records.

About [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36cf35be11faa1c338de67c8a46e7606</guid>
				<title>Dan Burke posted an update: I&#039;m cleaning my vinyl with my recent Okki Nokki purchase as [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://houseofprog.com/activity/p/13750/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jul 2016 14:30:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m cleaning my vinyl with my recent Okki Nokki purchase as I listen to my dear friend, Leonardo on your program. It is true, he is cyclical breather and can speak continuously about obscure music. He is a fascinating and very generous guy! Now, back to cleaning the &#8220;R&#8221; section of my vinyl collection. Right now I&#8217;m cleaning Smoky Robinson&#8217;s &#8220;A&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13750"><a href="https://houseofprog.com/activity/p/13750/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>